-
March 18th, 2006, 01:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My niece has many AG dolls, yet her favorite is still her first Bitty Baby that she received many, many years ago. My niece is now 13 and all she wanted for Christmas was the Bitty Twins. I bought those for her, but now she is asking for a stroller or a pram for her babies. Her birthday is coming up and I would love to give her what she wants, but I am thinking that the strollers and the pram were probably intended for four year olds so they are going to be really short. If anyone has actually seen these three, could you tell which one would be best.
Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks